This post may contain affiliate links. See Disclosure.
Making homemade fish dip is a great way to use up leftover fish. We know there are only so many days in a row that you can eat fish by itself.
Our keto fish dip is super easy to make! You can use fresh fish, leftover fish, or smoked fish. Just make sure that it’s cooked!
In our case we used leftover fish from our how to grill a whole snapper tutorial .
how long can you keep fish dip?
You’ll want to eat this fish dip within 4-5 days if stored in the refrigerator. We don’t think it’ll last that long because it tastes delicious though!
Can you freeze fish dip?
You can! Store the keto fish dip in an air-tight container and freeze for up to 3 months.
Is fish dip keto?
Our fish dip is low in carbs so it is great for a keto diet. Some store bought brands of fish dip may have additives which can increase the carb count of the fish dip. Just be sure to read the ingredients label to check for added carb sources.
Keto Fish Dip Ingredients
- cream cheese
- yellow onion
- garlic powder
- lemon juice
- Worcestershire sauce
- hot sauce
- Old Bay Spice Mix
- black pepper
- cooked, chopped fish
How to make keto fish dip
First beat together the cream cheese and mayo, and then stir in the parsley, onion, garlic powder, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, Old Bay Spice Mix, and black pepper.
Then fold in the cooked fish. Finally serve cold.
Try these other keto appetizers
What are you waiting for?
If you make this dish, leave us a dope ass comment below.
Keto Fish Dip Recipe
- 4 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup parsley minced fresh
- 1/4 cup yellow onion minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay Spice Mix
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cooked fish chopped fish (such as cod, snapper, halibut, etc.)
- Beat together the cream cheese and mayo, and then stir in the parsley, onion, garlic powder, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, Old Bay Spice Mix, and black pepper.
- Fold in the fish.
- Serve cold.