This post may contain affiliate links. See Disclosure.
Simple Homemade Pimento Cheese Dip.
Try our Simple Homemade Pimento Cheese Dip and you’ll never buy the store-bought shit again! We use two kinds ofcheese and add bacon, because why the hell not?
This easy pimento cheese recipe has everything your body desires. Cheese, bacon, scallions, mayo. Need we say more?!
But seriously. We eat this shit straight from the bowl with a spoon.
No need to make fru fru low carb crackers, or spread the pimento cheese dip on low carb veggies. We eat this shit with a spoon.
What’s not to love about this savory, creamy delicious keto dip that pairs pretty darn well with just about anything?
Make this pimento cheese dip for your next barbecue or bring it over to a house warming party and be ready to impress everyone.
It’s so good they’ll think you were slaving over this for hours, instead of the minutes it took to make.
What is Pimento Cheese?
Pimento cheese is a cheese spread made of pimentos, cheese, and mayo. It’s very popular in the southern United States.
It’s typically eaten with crackers, or made into sandwiches or grilled cheese sandwiches.
Pimento Cheese Dip Ingredients
- Cream cheese
- Apple cider vinegar
- Frank’s RedHot Sauce
- Worcestershire sauce
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Monterey Jack cheese
- Cheddar cheese
How to Make Pimento Cheese
This is the best pimento cheese recipe ever because it’s so easy to make!
Literally all you do is beat together the cream cheese, mayo, vinegar, hot sauce, Worcestershire, garlic powder, and black pepper.
Then you’ll stir in the cheeses and diced pimento. Next top with cooked bacon and scallion. Finally try not to eat the entire dip in one sitting because, yes, it is that good!
If you dig this recipe, check out these other fucking delicious low carb appetizers and dips:
- low carb spinach artichoke dip
- keto buffalo chicken dip
- Garlic parmesan wings
- best homemade guacamole recipe
What are you waiting for?
If you make this dish, leave us a dope ass comment below.
Simple Homemade Pimento Cheese Dip
- 4 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 2/3 cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Frank’s RedHot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack shredded
- 4 ounces yellow cheddar shredded
- 1/3 cup drained and diced pimento
- 1 slice bacon cooked until crispy and crumbled
- 1 scallion thinly sliced
- Beat together the cream cheese, mayo, vinegar, hot sauce, Worcestershire, garlic powder, and
- black pepper.
- Stir in the cheeses and diced pimento.
- Top with bacon and scallion.