Simple Homemade Pimento Cheese Dip
Try our Pimento Cheese and you’ll never buy the store-bought shit again! We use two kinds of cheese and add bacon, because why the hell not?
- 4 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- ⅔ cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Frank’s RedHot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack shredded
- 4 ounces yellow cheddar shredded
- ⅓ cup drained and diced pimento
- 1 slice bacon cooked until crispy and crumbled
- 1 scallion thinly sliced
Beat together the cream cheese, mayo, vinegar, hot sauce, Worcestershire, garlic powder, and
Stir in the cheeses and diced pimento.
Top with bacon and scallion.
Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 327mg | Potassium: 61mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 605IU | Vitamin C: 6.6mg | Calcium: 199mg | Iron: 0.4mg